Sunday, May 18, 2014

Mystical Lipstick from Mac´s Alluring Aquatic Collection




This is the amazing Mystical from Mac´s Alluring Aquatic collection

Amazing color......just my kind of color...

What I would call a Nudy red on me....


A perfect day to day color....but can also be  used for a night out for a lighter lipoption...




Its a cremám sheen finish...I do like this fininsh a lot from Mac...

Always feels so nice and hydrated on the lips....and looks very nice on....

And as you can see here on the photos it has  aslight sheen in it self....more on photos though then i real life....


Thisis defintly gonna be one of my go back all the time kind of products in ly handbag lipbag...

Have you gotten anything yet from this collection?

This lipstick I can really recommend to most people....no matter what skintone or so.

Lots of Love

MizzMadeUp


No comments:

Post a Comment