Saturday, May 17, 2014

Mac Alluring aquatic lipsticks....Mystical & Siren Song


Woooowwwwww......



what else can you say about these AMAZING lipstick tubes...woooooowwwww....

So so beautiful...and of course also lovely content.....




2 different textures and finishes....

Mystical - Creme Sheen

and

Siren Song - Lustre...

I dont normally buy lustre lipsticks...

But really glad I did this time....

And even though it was on the sheer side for me...I relly love it....






Look at this packaging.....small little waterdrops on it...it looks like it anyway...and the absolute coolest thing is that its imprinted...so you can feel its something there....on the packaging....so cool...





New lipsticks...what can be better.....



This Mystical to the right is sooo typical me kins of color....

The other one not so much...but looove it on....


To be honest like you can see on these swacthes....I could of not probably have purchesed the sheer one if I had been in  the Mac store swacthing it....

But glad I got it cause it gives my own lips this very cool effect......show you more soon....other post....how it looks on the actual lips....


Hard to get a picture accurate on the Siren Song one......it has a lot of glow to it....

and here it actually looks like the other does to but not so much...it is a Creme Sheen so sheen to it....


Really looove them both...

Of course maybe Mystical is to much like 5 other lipsticks I have but,....well well......

for the packaging...would get them all....

Stay tuned to see thems applied on the lips....

I would defintly reccomend who ever to get these lipsticks...simple because of the pacgaing..and Mac always knows how to make a great lipstick...

Lots of love

MizzMadeUp










No comments:

Post a Comment